The New York Subway: Appendix 2, Rapid Transit Subway Construction Company
Rapid Transit Subway Construction Company
||Morton F. Plant
|E. P. Bryan
||John B. McDonald
||William A. Read
||Walter G. Oakman
||George W. Young
|Gardiner M. Lane
||William. A. Read
||Walter G. Oakman
|August Belmont, President
||Walter G. Oakman, Vice-President
|John B. McDonald, Contractor
||John F. Buck, Treasurer
|H. M. Fisher, Secretary
||E.F. Gaynor, Auditor
|S.L.F. Deyo, Chief Engineer
||George W. Wickersham, General Counsel
|Alfred A. Gardner, Attorney
S.L.F. Deyo, Chief Engineer
H.T. Douglas, Principal Assistant Engineer
- A. Edward Olmsted, Division Engineer, Manhattan-Bronx Lines.
- Henry B. Reed, Division Engineer, Brooklyn Extension.
- Theodore Paschke, Resident Engineer, First Division, City Hall to 33d Street, also Brooklyn Extension, City Hall to Bowling Green; and Robert S. Fowler, Assistant.
- Ernest C. Moore, Resident Engineer, Second Division, 33d Street to 104th Street; and Stanley Raymond, Assistant.
- William C. Merryman, Resident Engineer, Third Division, Underground Work, 104th Street to Fort George West Side and Westchester Avenue East Side; and William B. Leonard, W. A. Morton, and William F. Morris, Jr., Assistants.
- Allan A. Robbins and Justin Burns, Resident Engineers, Fourth Division, Viaducts ; and George I. Oakley, Assistant.
- Frank D. Leffingwell, Resident Engineer, East River Tunnel Division, Brooklyn Extension; and C. D. Drew, Assistant.
- Percy Litchfield, Resident Engineer, Fifth Division, Brooklyn Extension, Borough Hall to Prospect Park and Edward R. Fichner, Assistant.
- M. C. Hamilton, Engineer, Maintenance of Way; and Robert E. Brandeis, Assistant.
- D. L. Turner, Assistant Engineer in charge of Stations.
- A. Samuel Berquist, Assistant Engineer in charge of Steel Erection.
- William J. Boucher, Assistant Engineer in charge of Draughting Rooms.
nycsubway.org is not affiliated with any transit agency or provider.